Gain greater control over your conversations.
The Re:amaze Assistant can help your team manage conversations at high volumes and maintain SLAs. Specifically, it does two important things:
- It reminds you when conversations need attention so your team can maintain a certain SLA.
- It automatically resolves or archives unresolved, stale, or spam conversations that are beyond a certain age, so your unresolved queue can be curated.
Note: A conversation is considered stale if there have been no customer messages or internal notes within the specified time period. Staff responses to a customer are not considered.
It’s not unusual to be absolutely inundated by customer requests and support conversations during busy times of the year. It’s also not unusual to receive conversation requests that need no follow-up or reply. These are typically confirmation emails, no-reply emails, etc. Whatever the case, certain conversations simply need a little bit of help with resolving.
Here are some great use cases for Re:amaze Assistant:
- Receiving a helpful nudge when conversations are being left unattended for a certain amount of time.
- Spam emails left unattended to (obviously) can be resolved automatically.
- Third party emails that require no further attention or action can be cleaned automatically.
- Unattended to conversations that have elapsed for a long period of time can get a call for attention.
You can set up assistant mode in the settings menu for each channel. You’ll get an at-a-glance view at the settings for Reamaze Assistant on a per channel basis.
Click on the “Manage Settings” option to edit. Scroll down until you see the Assistant option. By default, the assistant is set to no reminders and to help you auto-clean in 30 days. Set it to zero if you do not want/need the help.
Don’t worry, though. All auto-cleaned and resolved conversations are still searchable in its own filter. Simply click over to the auto-resolved filter to dig through old conversations.