We do have mobile apps!
Reamaze’s iOS and Android apps give you the ability to amaze customers while you’re on the go! With real time notifications and mobile collaboration built in, you can help customers no matter where you are and help them to an awesome experience that’s just a finger tap away.
Like its web sibling, the Reamaze mobile app extends powerful features such as multi-channel messaging via email, SMS/MMS, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to your pockets. Conversations from your favorite Reamaze Embeds are also synchronized for you in real time so you’ll never lose track of important customer chatter!
Other key features:
- Intuitive design to focus you and your team on important incoming conversations
- Collaborate with your team with Presence, internal notes, and conversation forwarding
- View all your brands, email channels, and social media channels with a finger tap
- Access and add/delete important conversation tags
- Full conversation control through sticky reply-to options
- Reassign, move, archive, and remind conversations with your finger
- Apply preset workflows easily
- Insert KB articles and response templates through an intuitive mobile interface
- Access all your integrations within customer conversations
- See key customer data on-the-fly with built in data attributes
- View and manage customer profiles and conversation histories
- Manually add important customer data attributes
- Powerful keyword and phrase search at your fingertips
- Manage personal notification settings
Update Version 1.0.6 (April 2017)
- Mobile app attachments
- New attachments viewer
- Performance optimizations
Update Version 1.0.7 (May 2017)
- Better initial loading logic to further improve content loading. This update further benefits Android users.
- “Sticky” login sessions to reduce occasions where you’re logged out of your Reamaze account automatically. Sticky sessions are refreshed every time you log in within a 2-week period.
- A new custom notifications sound to distinguish your Reamaze conversations from other notifications on your mobile device. This distinct sound emulates what you would normally hear on your Reamaze Embeds.