Welcome to Re:amaze! 👋
Re:amaze is an integrated customer service, live chat, and helpdesk platform for online businesses. Re:amaze is your all-in-one solution for outstanding customer communication. Before you dive in, we highly recommend checking out our Video Tutorial series and Getting Started Guide.
Here’s a quick guide to help you understand how to get set up with Re:amaze:
1. Connect an Email Channel
Connect your email channel so that you can communicate with your customers from Re:amaze. Your email channel will be linked to an auto-generated Re:amaze address, which can be used to send and receive emails out of the box.
2. Install a chat widget
You can implement a chat widget to give customers a way to reach you on your site through a click of a button. This allows you to seamlessly transition between Live Chat and email without needing to worry about where you are and where the customer is. It just works! Learn how to build out your embeddable chat widget here.
3. Connect social media channels
You can integrate your social media channels such as Facebook, Messenger, X (Twitter), and Instagram! This tutorial goes over how to connect each of your social media pages.
4. Add staff users
You can invite your teammates to join Re:amaze so all of you can work out of the shared inbox. Re:amaze promotes a collaborative environment that enables your team to work together and help customers.
5. Create your FAQ (Help Site)
You can build your FAQ and knowledge base help center so customers can help themselves when you're not available.
5. Connect to third-party apps
You can connect Re:amaze to some third-party applications (apps) so you can use the tools you already love on a single platform. Some of the apps that we integrate with are Shopify, Klaviyo, Slack, ReCharge, Stamped.io, and much more. You can access our full integrations library here.
A few things to remember when you connect Re:amaze to your third-party app:
- Re:amaze will have access to some of your third-party app account information.
- Each Re:amaze plan comes with unlimited app connections and integrations; however, individual applications may have their own service costs. We recommend reaching out to our integration partners to learn more about their pricing.
- You can review what apps you've connected to and remove their access in your Re:amaze settings.
And of course, feel free to reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!