Hi there! Welcome to the Getting Started Guide! 👋
Before you dive in, we highly recommend taking a guided video tour of Re:amaze. You can find our video tutorial series here. The video tutorial will cover some topics not found in the Getting Started Guide so we want to make sure you can easily refer to them.
Re:amaze is a multi-channel/multi-brand helpdesk and customer messaging platform. That means we will really shine when you can bring in multiple channels and your support staff into one place. For example:
- Implement our embeddable chat widget to give customers a way to reach you directly on-site or in-app through a click of a button. This allows you to seamlessly transition between Live Chat and email without needing to worry about where you are and where the customer is. It just works! Learn how to build out your embeddable chat widget here.
- Integrate your social media channels such as Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, and Instagram! This tutorial goes over how to connect each of your social media pages.
- Invite your teammates to join Re:amaze so all of you can work out of the shared inbox. Re:amaze promotes a collaborative environment that enables your team to work together and help customers.
- Build your FAQ and knowledge base help center so customers can help themselves when you're not available.
- Connect 3rd party applications that you already use with Re:amaze such as Slack, Stripe, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Smile.io, and much more. You can access our full integrations library here.
And of course, feel free to reach out to us with any questions! 😄