Hey there! Welcome to the Getting Started Guide! 😃
Before you dive in, we highly recommend taking a guided video tour of Re:amaze. You can find our video tutorial series here: https://reamaze.reamaze.com/kb/video-tutorial-series. The video tutorial will cover some topics not found in the Getting Started Guide so we want to make sure you can easily refer to them.
Re:amaze is a multi-channel / multi-brand helpdesk and customer messaging platform. That means we'll really shine when you can bring in multiple channels and your support staff into one place. For example:
- Implement our Shoutbox/Lightbox Embeddable to give customers a way to reach you directly on-site or in-app through a click of a button. The Shoutbox/Lightbox Embeds seamlessly transition between Real Time Messaging, Live Chat, and email without you needing to worry where you are and where the customer is. It just works. See this video: https://reamaze.reamaze.com/kb/video-tutorial-series/widget-builder
- Integrate your social media channels such as Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, and Instagram! See this tutorial here: https://reamaze.reamaze.com/kb/getting-started/step-3-connecting-social-media-channels.
- Invite your teammates to join Re:amaze so all of you can work out of the shared inbox and help customers.
- Build your FAQ and knowledge base help center so customers can help themselves when you're not available.
- Connect 3rd party applications that you already use with Re:amaze such as Slack, Stripe, MailChimp, Klaviyo, Smile.io, and much more. For non-native integrations, we recommend our Zapier integration. See this tutorial here: https://reamaze.reamaze.com/kb/video-tutorial-series/zapier-and-reamaze
Good luck and feel free to reach out to us with any questions!