Twitter Integration and Re:amaze
Re:amaze's Twitter integration allows you to import tweets and direct messages from your Twitter account into your Re:amaze dashboard so you can reply to them.
- Log into your Re:amaze and Twitter accounts
- Go to "Settings" > "Social Channels" > "+ Add Social Channel" > "Connect a Twitter Account"
- Authenticate via Twitter and accept all permissions
- Verify your connection and settings on the social channel settings page
By default, Reamaze will important only Tweets as conversations if
- Someone mentions you
- Someone sends you a direct message
- Someone replies to one of your tweets
- Someone retweets one of your tweets
- You add a comment on one of your tweets
Going beyond 280 characters
Twitter limits each tweet to 280 characters maximum. In most cases, that's enough for you to fire off a quick reply indicating that you've received the message. In other cases, 280 characters simply isn't enough to resolve an issue.
With Re:amaze, you never have to worry about a character limit with our expanded twitter conversation feature. Simply start typing and Re:amaze will alert you when you've crossed the 280 character threshold. Extra characters will be automatically replaced by a permalink for your customers to access. This permalink is a public view of the Twitter conversation you're having with the customers.
You may see how it works in detail here: http://blog.reamaze.com/2013/01/expanded-twitter-conversations/
Working with Twitter in Re:amaze
You can automated your Twitter channel in Re:amaze using automated Workflows. Read about Workflows. Automating your Twitter channel will allow you to do things like auto tag and auto assign or even auto reply!